The following points should be considered while purchasing the property or house.
1) The structure of the house should be architecturally sound
2) The property must have sufficient storage space
3) The size of the room varies with the demand of the customer
4) The number of rooms and bathrooms.
5) The aesthetics and overall demeanor of the property
6) The most important of all the aspects is the location of the property
7) The proximity of the house should have necessities of life
8) The purchase price should meet the market value
9) The value of the property in the Long-term
10) The crime rate of the locality
- Bhara Kahu housing schemes
- Government Employees Housing Authority
- Development of capital’s rural areas